– from June 29th to July 8th.
Assistance outside France is needed, see later.
– June 29th in Toulouse : a demonstration for public rail service (not only night trains)
– likely June 30th in Paris : demonstration for the (maybe) last departure of the night train to Hendaye/Irun (train called “la Palombe Bleue”)
– July 1st in Tarbes : demonstration for the (maybe) last departure of the night train from Hendaye back to Paris
– July 7th in Perpignan to welcome the night train to Paris coming back (date not sure yet)
– July 8th in Cerbère/Portbou to welcome the night train from Paris coming back (date not sure yet)
– maybe other actions, hopefully demonstrations could be organized on the Paris-Marseille-Toulon-Nice line…
Anyway all of these informations, and updated, can be found (in French) at https://ouiautraindenuit.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/agenda/
HELP US: It could be great to have pictures of people in various contries of Europe (for example in train stations, or in front of famous foreign landscapes), showing a sign with, for example, “Oui au train de nuit” written on it. If you could take such photographs (even one person alone can do it), it would enable us to show that we have support abroad 🙂