- No new Nightrain Przemyśl-Berlinf.k.a. Nightjet EN 50456 / 50457 „Wawel“ Resuming the night train from Berlin to Przemysl (-Lviv), as envisaged by PKP Intercity would have been an important gap closure in the … Read more
- IC Notte starts to renew its fleet.Good news from Italy: The tender for new night train wagons for Trenitalia has finally been awarded and a first order has been placed for 70 wagons to be delivered … Read more
- Where are we with the booking platform? Live Discussion took place on 4th JulyThe lack of an inter-operator booking platforms has been identified as a major obstacle for cross-border rail transport, which also affects night trains. However, we have recently witnessed some movement … Read more
- New study: Solo travelers could save up to 20% on the cost of night train tickets in EuropeA 0% VAT rate and reduced track access charges for night trains could help Europeans save on travel costs, whilst also cutting back on emissions. A solo traveler on a … Read more
- Towards cheaper night train tickets for peopleA 0% VAT rate and reduced track access charges for night trains could help Europeans save on travel costs, whilst also cutting back on emissions. Joint study by Back-on-Track.eu and Transport … Read more
- DB Netz has a thing for night trains.The track access charging system of the German rail infrastructure operator DB Netz, which will be valid from 2024, hides a little goodie for night trains.