- 17 new sets of night trains for NorwayNorway has some of the most spectacular night train connections. In February 2023, Norske Tog announced that it would order new rolling stock to serve them until 2027, starting with… Read More »17 new sets of night trains for Norway
- Sustainable travel to Kiruna?Press release, 2023-01-11 The first major meeting during the Swedish Presidency of the Council of the European Union will take place on 12–13 January. The Commission’s meeting will take place… Read More »Sustainable travel to Kiruna?
- ”Enough is enough” – has Eurostar been strangled?Open letter to the British Transport Minister Dear Mr Harper, As we face a Climate Emergency, why is it still so difficult and expensive to use Eurostar-the greenest way to… Read More »”Enough is enough” – has Eurostar been strangled?
- Action Days 16-18 September 2022: Brussels-Malmö Hop onIn the spring of 2021, a feasibility study was announced with great optimism for, among other things, a night train between Malmö in Sweden and Brussels. In the end, “the… Read More »Action Days 16-18 September 2022: Brussels-Malmö Hop on
- Waking up in Malmö is still a utopiaOn 14 September 2020, the Swedish Ministry of Transport published a public tender for a night train between Stockholm and Hamburg and between Malmö and Brussels. It was supposed to… Read More »Waking up in Malmö is still a utopia
- The Global Warming Reduction Potential of Night-TrainsNew report: Night trains can cut 3% of total EU greenhouse gas emissions According to opinion polls, 7 out of 10 Europeans would be willing to take the night train… Read More »The Global Warming Reduction Potential of Night-Trains